Registration is Now Open for December 2022 STATMed Study Skills Classes
We’re excited to announce that we’ve added new STATMed Study Skills Class sessions to the 2022 calendar! Registration is now open for winter sessions:
- December Session A: December 10 – 20, 2022
- December Session C: December 19 – 29, 2022
- December Session C: TBD: If neither A nor B fit your schedule, ask us about Session C!
If you’re in med school or studying for boards, we know you’re trying to process an astronomical amount of information at an unrelenting pace. Throughout the 10-day class, we’ll help you build a personalized toolkit of study skills that can help you memorize medical learning material in a way that really works. We’ll also show you how to schedule your time for optimal performance.
At STATMed, one of our biggest complaints with the education system is that no one teachers smart students how to study. So, we designed our online Study Skills Class to help med students, physicians, and other medical professionals succeed in school and when taking boards exams.
What to Expect from the Study Skills Class
The Winter sessions will be offered in an online interactive learning environment. We keep each STATMed Class small, so we get to know each student and provide relevant feedback specific to your needs.
Students should expect to spend about 25-30 hours online in class over approximately ten days. Students are also expected to complete two to five hours of homework each night. Although we meet online, we meet in real-time and engage in back-and-forth conversations just like we would in an in-person classroom.
Sample Class Schedule
Class seats are limited and tend to fill up quickly.
Don’t see a class time that works with your schedule? Contact us for more options.
Learn more or apply for the STATMed Study Skills Class.
Interested in learning more about the STATMed Study Skills Class? Don’t miss these videos
- Drinking from the Firehose — How Two Students Learned to Overcome Information Overload and Keep Up In Med School
- 15 Pitfalls to Avoid in Med School
- STATMed Class: Post-Class Debrief
- Dismissed from Med School: One Student’s Rebound from Failure to Super Success